London Photo Diary

11:10

Welcome to my blog!! I recently visited London for the day so I thought I would kick things off with an Instagram-style photo diary of my trip! Enjoy...

We started off in Oxford Street and ended up spending a lot of time in the (very large) Topshop there, even though I didn't actually buy anything! We then went to Liberty London which was lovely as I'd never been there before, and I love the building!

For lunch we went to Five Guys (my favourite american diner EVER) and we had Snog Frozen Yoghurt for dessert which was delicious! We also went to Selfridges which, along with Harrods, is my favourite shop in London! It just has everything, from sweets to designer handbags as well as a massive food court on the top floor!



I know this was a kinda short post but I just wanted to document some of the pictures from my trip as London is one of my favourite cities! I hope you enjoyed reading and I have plenty more to come for this blog!
Sophia x







You Might Also Like

0 comments