France Photo Diary Part 1

10:18

As you may or may not know, I've been on holiday in France for the last few days and I've still got another week here, but I've taken a lot of pictures already so I thought I would do a part 1 of my photo diary. Part 2 will probably be up towards the end of next week.


For the first 2 days of the holiday we stayed in a hotel in Paris. The first day we just chilled by the pool and went out for dinner, and the second day we went to a theme park in Paris called Parc Asterix which was so much fun! We then travelled to the South of France, which I'm in now! Since I took so many pictures those first couple of days, I will feature just those photos on this post, and my photos from the South of France will be in part 2. 



The pool at the hotel was nice, and we had it to ourselves the whole time because the weather wasn't amazing. As we arrived at the hotel at about 4pm the first day, we had a couple of hours to relax by the pool and go swimming before we went out for dinner. 



We went to a pizza pasta restaurant and I had carbonara pizza (weird I know) and THE most amazing profiteroles EVER! French profiteroles are 100 times better than English profiteroles! In fact all of the desserts in France are delicious..creme brûlée is one of my favourites!





We also went to Buffallo grill for dinner one night which is a chain of restaurants in France! I had this salad for dinner which was delicious! If you are looking for a restaurant in France that serves pretty much everything, this is the place to go!





These are some of the photos from Parc Asterix! I didn't really get any pictures of the rides but they had so many good rides, and the themes in the park were really realistic! We also went to see a dolphin show which was funny! If you are thinking of visiting this park, I would definitely recommend it! It's not quite disneyland Paris, but for the price of the tickets, the rides and entertainment in the park are great!

That's all for my Paris photos! Look out for part 2 which will feature my photos from the south of France and should be up some time next week!

Sophia x
























You Might Also Like

0 comments