Weekend Wishlist

13:34

So today I went shopping to get some last minute summer clothing items for out holiday, but I ended up trying on all of the new in autumn/winter collection at Rive island! Even though we're only half way through August, I've compiled a small clothing wishlist from the new collections as Autumn is my favourite season for clothes and I'm way too excited!!!



1. Black Colour Block Sweater - I love this jumper and I think it would look good with jeans for the autumn/winter and ankle boots! I really like the colour block and I've seen a lot of colour block styles for the new season so I think it will be a trend for Autumn/winter 2015!

2. Dark Grey Check Shirt - I actually tried this on in River Island the other day as all of the new season clothes had been brought in, and I loved it! I probably wouldn't have picked it if I was shopping online but I liked it on the hanger and I loved it when I tried it on! I think it would look so nice with white jeans especially and you could dress it up or down! 

3. Ankle Grazer Amelie Jeans - I feel like jeans are an essential for the colder months and I live in them during Autumn and Winter! I had Topshop Joni jeans last year but I prefer the low waisted style now and I love the colour of these jeans! I think I'll get a lot of wear out of them and River Island jeans are definitely good quality!

4.Grey Sleeveless Duster Coat - I've seen loads of sleeveless coats in the new collections this year, and grey is on trend for Autumn/Winter 2015 so this coat would be perfect! I also think it would be great for the transitioning season as you can still wear it in warmer weather as a fashion statement!

5. Beige Colour Block Dress - My favourite thing about this dress are the colours, which I think go so well together! You could dress it up or down and it would be perfect, again, for the transition between Summer and Autumn! I almost wish that they did this as a shirt as well as I think it would look amazing as a shirt with jeans!

6. Beige Fringe and Chain Plimsolls - These shoes are probably my favourite thing from this whole wishlist! They suit my style so well and I think they could go with any outfit and could be worn all year round! I've actually already ordered these as they'd been reduced by £10 so I thought they were meant to be! Haha! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments